"HELP! I've been to 3+ bridal shops, and I cannot find what I'm looking for!"
Brides, if this is you, then you are more than likely a custom bride. But, if you are a bride who is still unsure whether or not you need to have a gown custom made for you, here are some tips to help you navigate your gown search process to know for sure:
You are probably a custom bride if 1 or more of the following applies to you:
1. You have a unique fashion point of view
2. You cannot find your perfect bridal gown vision in your local bridal shops
3. You have liked elements of gowns you have tried on, but no one gown has given you that "magical feeling that you've found the one"
4. You keep finding yourself wanting to change too many things on the gowns you like
5. You want a non-traditional, maybe even unconventional, fashion forward look for your wedding day (i.e. a gown that is not white or ivory, a bold pop of color, a pantsuit, a short dress, an avant garde look, etc.)
At Lawrencia Bridal Couture, we are happy to cater to these fashion forward brides through our unique, customizable gown options. Be sure to check out our custom gown process here
Book your appointment to work 1-on-1 with the Designer to customize one of our LBC styles to create your perfect one-of-a-kind look for your special day!
*Be sure to check back here every other Monday for the inside scoop on all things Lawrencia Bridal Couture + amazing bridal tips to help you prepare for your big day!